Friday, July 27, 2007

laughers?

Thought or said today:

"Don't pee on Pooh" (to Elli, in reference to her clean Winnie the Pooh sheet post-peeing on her previous sheet)

"Maybe we can just donate him to science" (in reference to Encore and no one's adopting him yet)

"For years I would avoid saying "Mac", bad high school/college dating relationship, and now all I do is spend time with one" (a Mac, not the bad high school/college dating relationship)

"Maybe Addi only loves daddy and she doesn't love you, that's why she won't say your name" (Wise words from Liam)

"Ooops, the poopies all fell on the floor" (CinderElli)

"...then we're heading out for a little bit before our dance lessons" (phone message from my brother Greg)

"Stop kissing your brother" (whisper-yelled so the neighbors wouldn't hear--Elli is very into kissing right now)

"His name is Green Magina Man" (Liam, naming a Blue's Clue's character while Dan and I try to keep a straight face and suggest a different name)

"God, I Iove you every day." (Liam at prayer time)

"Addi, no more toilet" (moi)

"Mom, I know how to spank myself with the paddle" (Liam to me)

"Mmmmmm...Dove Triple Chocolate Ice Cream Bar" (Addi...after eating half of mine)

"Ummm...who dumped water in the strawberry jam?" (Me, after discovering an inch of water poured on top of my cooling homemade jams)

"Ok, who put Parmesean Cheese in my water?" (Me again)

"Why is my iced tea all over the kitchen table?" (ditto)

"What is this floating in the water dispenser? Oh, a pretzel? Oh, OK." (jah...you got it)

"Why won't anyone go to sleep?" (me to the heavens)

1 comment:

heather said...

too cute - and yes, they all made me laugh!