Monday, March 31, 2008

I am...

I took the "which Jane Austin heroine are you?" quiz and came up with this one. I haven't read this book yet, but just ordered it from the library. From her description, I think it's about half correct...or maybe it's spot on and I'm not willing to admit I'm perceived as naive and loved for my childlike adventurous spirit?

Catherine Morland

Catherine Morland
You love to read and often allow your over-active imagination to run away with you. You are not afraid of a mysterious adventure, and as a tomboy would rather be apart of the action than sit around gossiping with the girls. You are considered humble and often naive, but you always learn from your grand mistakes. You are loved for your childlike and adventurous spirit.

1 comment:

heather said...

I would fit you in most of those categories - I like the child-like adventurous spirit. I would not, however, use "naive" to describe you. ever. (this is a good thing)