Tuesday, July 29, 2008

wind in my sail

  • It's hard to sit back and watch people be dumb- especially when you, yourself, work so hard to do things right. People like us really need more appreciation, I think. Way to go, Jenna- you are a great Mom- and it is fun to sit back and watch great things happen to your family! :)

  • I just wanted to encourage you in how much God has just provided during this time for us and Heidi said you were a strong woman of God so I know that you know God is so in control of this and will provide all your families needs.

  • The women's ministry is doing a major mailing next Monday. I was wondering if you would like to include information on LAB? This would be a 1/3 page promotional piece.

  • Thanks so much for having us over and for being excited about our adoption journey, even as you are in the middle of yours! I can't wait to see how everything unfolds for you guys. We will definitely be in touch.

  • You are so on top of things. We are in such good shape. I can't believe how much time you have saved me.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Just saw your note on my blog - thanks for checkin' it out! Scrolled through a couple of yours.... congrats on the home study!!