Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Hot Scott's

We've got a sizzlin' hot night planned.

We've been looking forward to this night for a few weeks.

This is something we haven't done in a long time.

Dan's been sooo busy at church, we haven't had a lot of time.

I get kinda giggly thinking about it.

After Dan gets home from work we'll shower.
(separately--geez, you guys have dirty minds)

Then we're going to pack a scant few things into a bag.

I'm not sure how much more I can dish!?!

Let's just say there are a few spicy things on the menu.

And it's going to be a real treat.

For both of us.

We got this little get-away for Christmas and have been saving it.

I'm thinking I'm gonna get me some meat, yeah.

But I think I'll pass on the drinks because I want to enjoy the whole experience.

And be able to enjoy "dessert"...

OK. So we're goin' to Chili's....with kids...for Valentimes day. hooray!?!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

perv.

Cheeky said...

Taking our children to Chili's is perverted? I had no idea! We prayed before our meal and had a lovely moviesque time together as a family.

I mean, it's not like we stayed home and were photoshopping sick things like upstanding male Christian icons' faces onto seductive female bodies. THAT would be perverse....