Monday, December 11, 2006

breakfast

breakfast this past week has consisted of a tepid tap water in whoever's cup is left on the counter with a handful of vitamins and Zoloft generics.

the scale and my stomach have been letting me know that this diet just won't do, especially as I either eat lunch around 2:30pm or not at all then eat nonstop in the evenings.

so this morning I downed said vitamins and mood-enhancing meds with a Danactive yogurt drink. Cranberry Raspberry--so yummy. And so tiny it's like a shot. A healthy shot.

I'll keep ya posted.

3 comments:

heather said...

good job making an effort toward eating breakfast! let me know how you feel...

Cheeky said...

so far, hungry

anne said...

I do love the breakfast yogurt smoothies myself. Maybe you should have a banana along with it?