Friday, December 22, 2006

Tickled pink

A few weeks ago we were playing some Wiggles games online with Liam and Elli when Dan read me a news flash that Greg, the Yellow Wiggle, was leaving the group due to health problems. I was kinda bummed. You see, I thought Greg was the name of the (hot) Blue Wiggle--but his name is Anthony.

Thankfully the Wiggles has a Progression Plan in place and had an understudy already trained and ready to step in at a moment's notice. I was afraid I wouldn't be able to stomach watching the new Wiggles anymore, but it turns out (according to the picture here) that it was just a case of mistaken identity and I'll give the new Wiggle, Sam, a chance. Although I can already tell from this picture that he's not hot.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Kinda looks like Fred Savage...

heather said...

i'm laughing out loud. it's important for these children's games to be engaging for the parents, too. they should try harder to find hotter guys to use. seriously

anne said...

HA!

Wouldn't it be sweet if they were all really hot? Hmmm, someone should talk to marketing.