Thursday, January 11, 2007

Dan is 30!

Happy 30th Dan!New decade = New "Do" (I think he is looking very "McSteamy")

Liam and Elli dressed in their finest for the big occasion
Liam helped me bake the cake for Dan's ice cream b-day cakeGood thing I had help!
The finished product--(layers bottom to top: choc cake, peanut butter, Moose Tracks ice cream, peanut butter, choc cake, frosted with a mix of French vanilla ice cream and Cool Whip--topped with crushed Oreos and peanut butter crunchies) Yeah--it was GREAT!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This cake was amazing! Thanks for making my 30th great! I LOVE YOU!!

Jean said...

That cake looks and sounds amazing....and I bet it tasted amazing. :)

anne said...

It really was fabulous, Jenna! You outdid yourself as always! :) I was stuffed all night!