Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Jet set

So this is Dan voguing for the camera inside my dad's jet. The "old" one. The "crummy" one. The one they're replacing with the custom one that had to be ordered 2 years ago because there's such a waiting list. Yeah. And they're selling this one and buying a third one. Anyone wanna buy a used jet for 5.3 mil? On this jet are a finer set of China, silver, and crystal than I own or probably ever will, bottles of liquor and wine worth more than my wedding bands and leather seats more plush and comfortable than our La-z-boy recliners.

Today I wish for my dad. For his jet and his ability to fly one anywhere in the world they would like to go. I'd go somewhere warm and sunny. Not hot, just warm. I don't like to get sunburned, sand and grit, being wet or sweaty. I'd go all by myself with a bag of books and a buch of money. I can get the books from the library but I'd have to steal the bunch of money. I don't know what I'd do but I just know It'd make me happier and less bored than I find myself day in and day out.

On a happier note--Dan looks awful handsome and totally rockstarish in this photo.

4 comments:

Jean said...

You are more than welcome to come pick from the money tree in our back yard. It grows year round. Really.
And if you get to go some where warm, can I come? I promise not to say a word, squeek, ask how much farther it is until we get there or say I have to go to the bathroom. I p.r.o.m.i.s.e.
Dan does look quite the star sitting all comfy in the leather.

brooke sellers said...

Just make sure to invite me along when you get your next opportunity to jet across the world with a stack of books! I'm there! ;)

Cheeky said...

Now Jean, you know as well as I do that when we get together there is much chatter and blabbing taking place--granted it's usually me. I will take you up on the money-picking though...thanks!

Brooke--I'll let you know the ETD when I find out.

Jean said...

DRAT! But what you say is true.