Tuesday, November 06, 2007

30 ROCKs my world

30 has been an odd year for me. For some reason I've done things I've never done before or things that have never happened to me have happened all in this one year.

First time stung by a bee
First time using an airplane restroom
First time to Africa
First time wiring money
First time teaching a Sunday school class
First time felling a tree using ropes and an ax
First time I've written something every day (so far at www.lifeafterbaby.wordpress.com)
First time I've called a Senator's office--and I called 2!
First time to apply for a job I didn't get
First time to make a princess birthday cake all by myself
First time taking a child to the ER
First time to run a generator (haven't done it yet--but it's scheduled for next week)


I still have never used an ipod yet, though.

No comments: